House Democrats Tell Supreme Court They May Impeach Trump Again by 2021

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Only races I have trouble researching are the judicial retention races, and that is because I have found a site that list their votes.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
when you read their votes do you read the opinions that they used to justify their votes or do you just read their votes?

I try when I can find anything on their votes or rulings, usually makes me madder. Problem is there is not enough real information out there in layman's terms so I usually have to settle for deciding by the one or two rulings I can dig up.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At least the Democrats can provide sound medical advise, since they are experts. Is the current democrat party practicing Dawarnism for their followers?

Nancy Pelosi: Not a Good Idea for ‘Morbidly Obese’ Trump to Take Hydroxychloroquine.
If a Republican said something like this to a demoncrap there would be 24/7 headlines, breaking stories, panels formed to understand why anyone would be fat shamed.
The person saying it would be required to kneel, apologize and resign from office to satisfy the politically correct.

Latest posts

Top Bottom