House passes Buffett Rule Act

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Since ole Warren and friends do not think they pay enough in taxes and are apparently not smart enough to contribute by themselves, so the House voted to make it easier for them. They voted to add a check box on the income tax form so that anyone can easily contribute to paying down the debt.

It now goes to the Dem controlled senate where you know those forward thinking Dems will pass it in a heartbeat. Yea Right!!!! :lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They need an check box for taxes to go toward Obamacare and many of the other ridiculous programs out there. If you really support it, then pay for it.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
More nonsense sent from congress to the Senate. Lets see, were trillions in debt, the economy sucks, and our great Congress is actually taking time to vote on this?

Maybe we should go find us a King and start over.

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pick me! Pick me! I wanna be king. That would be sooo cool. Mandatory stripper poles in all Waffle Houses, first day on the throne.

More nonsense sent from congress to the Senate. Lets see, were trillions in debt, the economy sucks, and our great Congress is actually taking time to vote on this?

Maybe we should go find us a King and start over.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No offence JB, but im going with the strippers at the waffle house guy. Wait, we dont get to vote when we have a King, so ill go with whoever rules the land.

Latest posts

Top Bottom