How did you find OSA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This coming from a guy w/1419 posts. You may have been here a bit longer but you were asleep most of your time here.

me too, guilty of napping as well. BTW, what is my #?

i figure i could keep my mouth shut and be thought of as a fool, rather than opening it and removing all doubt!!!!

Artic-Z

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
me too, guilty of napping as well. BTW, what is my #?

i figure i could keep my mouth shut and be thought of as a fool, rather than opening it and removing all doubt!!!!

you're 40th MDT

Not asleep, I've been here for everything...unfortunately at times. Only post if i have something to contribute mostly. its all about quality, not quantity... :)

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I joined a couple months before I turned 21yrs old. My whole family is against guns but I DGAF, I had zero exposure to firearms growing up and I wanted to exercise my rights. From then on I started learning everything from you folks here for better or worse.

The past few years of my 2A "evangelism" has recently converted my grandmother over to our side. My 66yr old grandma asked for me to take her to the range last week and we had a blast. She even wanted advice on a handgun she could purchase to carry around the property, the only shame is that she couldn't afford to get one. I'm going to surprise her and save up a bit to go halfsies on one so she can officially join the ranks.

_CY_

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
found OSA via classifies when I was searching for a 337PD. first post after being away for almost a year ...

Latest posts

Top Bottom