HOW?? DOES THE IRS ...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Happened to me in 2018. I did a paper return for 2018. In 2019, I tried to do an electronic return, & they denied it because they said I never sent one in for 2018. Called them & told them, I sure did file for 2018, cause you cashed my check! Sent them copies of the check & the certified mail acceptance receipt. They said sorry, mail another copy of the 2018 return, because we can’t find the original. So I sent it in again & havnt heard from them since.
House hasn’t been raided yet. So far so good.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm pretty convinced that the whole world has gone mad.

I've had my dental insurance with BCBS of Oklahoma for probably at least 15 years. Always been setup on autopay since I got it. Always took the payments, renewed every year, no issues. About September of last year they just up and quit taking the payments for reasons they can't even explain. Of course I didn't notice until they sent me a letter of cancellation for non-payment of premium.
:explode:

So I called them and got it lined out and paid the premiums. Then about February it happened again. So I called them again and after a whole lot of passing around to "team members" they got it reinstated retroactively. AGAIN! Made a couple of months payments like they should since. Last night I get an email saying that for reasons..they can't take the upcoming payment and that I have to send it, and autopay will continue after that.
:explode: :explode: :explode:

The whole entire reason I have it autopay is so that I don't have to think about it. It's just there. I'm like....WTF man! It's worked for years the way it should and you've now wrecked your system?

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Happened to me in 2018. I did a paper return for 2018. In 2019, I tried to do an electronic return, & they denied it because they said I never sent one in for 2018. Called them & told them, I sure did file for 2018, cause you cashed my check! Sent them copies of the check & the certified mail acceptance receipt. They said sorry, mail another copy of the 2018 return, because we can’t find the original. So I sent it in again & havnt heard from them since.
House hasn’t been raided yet. So far so good.
I had this happen to me some years back and had to send them 3 different copies of return and cancelled check where i paid them the last time i sent it registered mail with return signature, and they finally dropped me owing them with the interest.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like wiring a car it is not hard just 1 wire at a time.
Not hard to file paperwork. I do not care how much they get that is their job and it is just 1 at a time until finished.

Not rocket science.

You lost it so you find it or let me speak to the manager in charge that has not taught you how to use a computer and find simple stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom