How far should political correctness take us?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It was the stupidest thing ive heard you say. Just my observation. There may be others, but i haven't read all of your posts. You should try reading some of mine. You will notice i am a combination of funny, irreverent, humble and thankful when i am corrected, most of the time. Every once in a while i let my freak flag fly and tell someone exactly what i think in a more abrasive way. Almost exclusively, this is in response to someone who deserved it.
You, on the other hand, make a habit of acting exactly as i described earlier. Most times i just pass it on by. Some times I dont. If that bothers you, just ignore me.

Listen, skippy. I don't give two craps what you call me. But don't be a coward and act like you aren't acting like an ass, when you are obviously acting like an ass. I have not posted a singe thing in response to you in a long, long time as I have had you on ignore for a long, long time. You came into the thread and immediately started with an insult. I have seen you post, ignored to me, right after my post many times. You obviously have a hard-on for me. You don't like me? Fine. You think I'm an ass? Fine. Post anything you want about me, but, for god's sake be at least a little bit of a man and admit what you are. You're a dick. You were a dick when you called me a traitor way back when, and you're a dick now. Now, back on ignore you go.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait, all i have to do is admit im a dick? Well, guilty as charged in this case. I didnt think that was even in question. Not like you? Hell, i only know you from your posts here and on reddit. I stand by my assessment, and i venture to say im not alone.
As to the traitor comment, you have a very truncated memory surrounding that little exchange. You know i mistook you for another poster in that thread. I even contacted you via pm to apologize for the mistake. Im sure you remember, but lets just air that out in the open forum so everyone can marvel your ability to be so selectively disingenuous.
Remember, being a dick doesnt mean im wrong. Thanks for making my point once again. As before, have a nice weekend.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never said the screenshot was a forgery. I said, and I proved, that I never said what was in it. I was quoting another poster, DREW42. Because DREW42's post was not formatted correctly, it appeared that way.
He said, "This is the stupidest thing I have ever heard you say. Even worse than the time you argued with your own quote." I never argued with my own post. And he knows that, or should have.

I've yet to hear a defense that this wasn't the stupidest thing you've ever posted on this forum. You are however following the typical liberal M.O. of going off topic to attack your detractor, in order to deflect from the original point, which is that what you posted was epically, monumentally stupid. Every time you post in a thread, I'd swear I've magically warped into Daily Kos or Democratic Underground. Just sayin... :screwy:

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the PC and push for transgender/homosexual rights will be short-lived as soon as our resident homo is out of OUR White House.

Latest posts

Top Bottom