How long

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Actually it wasn't meant to be personal, nothing is these days. But the word "slow leak" was used when I was in the military. Any vets remember the use?

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Muslims have been, and are, speaking out against this. Mainstream media won't tell that story though.

Search for it, and you'll find it. Analyze the language on social media...it's everywhere, all over the world, but who is talking about it? Here's a brief piece related to the current attacks...but Muslims have been speaking out for a long time. I'm not suggesting they couldn't do more (we all could), but they are doing what many say they aren't.

http://www.alternet.org/media/not-bigots-will-care-muslims-around-world-are-condemning-paris-attacks

Until peaceful muslims decide to get in the game on a large scale and take matters into their own hands, instead of just talking, it will be hard for the rest of the world to take them very seriously.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Clearly.

An irritant? I can live with that. Hell, it's one of the nicer things I've been called 'round these parts.

Ace, here is one thing we all understand and that is money $$$$$. I heard on the radio today that it was going to cost $64,000 for each Syrian "refugee." That is a lot of borrowed money and you and I and others have to pay it back. Again, we have people in our own country that need help.
I'm sorry, I'm still country first and others later-well, I'm not really sorry but you really should look at the debt that has been created int he past few years. And yes GWB ran up a bit but overall we have nothing to show for it except body bags and debt.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Until peaceful muslims decide to get in the game on a large scale and take matters into their own hands, instead of just talking, it will be hard for the rest of the world to take them very seriously.

If one delves into the Peaceful, vs the Radical, the percentage of the radical, is not much, but if one looks at the total population of the muslim world vs the racical it starts to make more sense.

I can't quote the exact numbers, not the exact thing I heard on the TV today in a news program,but there are 1.4 billion muslims. The Terrorist population is like 1-2 % of that population

That number computes to millions of terrorists that want to kill the US and make it into a third world country, in the name of their god.

Yet Kerry, Osutpid, and now Hillary deny that issue.

6 Strings

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If one delves into the Peaceful, vs the Radical, the percentage of the radical, is not much, but if one looks at the total population of the muslim world vs the racical it starts to make more sense.

I can't quote the exact numbers, not the exact thing I heard on the TV today in a news program,but there are 1.4 billion muslims. The Terrorist population is like 1-2 % of that population

That number computes to millions of terrorists that want to kill the US and make it into a third world country, in the name of their god.

Yet Kerry, Osutpid, and now Hillary deny that issue.

The Gallup Center for Muslim (Islamic) Studies estimated that 10% of the world's Muslims believe in jihad. Some would say that number is low. Given that there are around 2b Muslims, that is lot of jihadis.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Gallup Center for Muslim (Islamic) Studies estimated that 10% of the world's Muslims believe in jihad. Some would say that number is low. Given that there are around 2b Muslims, that is lot of jihadis.

That is not just a lot, that is too many!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom