How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just joined the board. I don't understand why I can't voice my opinion without being attacked. If I feel comfortable carrying multiple guns why does that bother any of you?

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't carry a gun. I just give the bad guys an ugly look and it scares them off.

I used to let my wife do it for me, but she tore 'em up too bad.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just joined the board. I don't understand why I can't voice my opinion without being attacked. If I feel comfortable carrying multiple guns why does that bother any of you?

Look, heres the deal. Carrying what you have described is; on its face, ridiculous. Given that, many people are left with two competing options on how to think about your load out. One, you are trolling or two, you are serious. Either one is going to get you harassed to some extent, but the first is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you at least know carrying several weapons, with incompatible calibers and feeding systems is a problem and you are just in it for the lols. Otherwise, we would have to believe you actually think your proposal is based on some sound decision making process.
I think most of us would rather believe that you know better. If you dont, then please explain for the class why you think your method is preferable.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see it as if he is legit and really does as he states that he is in the following explanation category.

He is the guy back in high school that drives the piece of **** four door family car, jacked up back end, loud pipes, factory rims and hubcaps on back, two chrome some things on back with wide tires, the car smokes, and in his mind he has convinced himself without question, that he is driving a matching numbers 1969 Camaro SuperSport and everyone else is driving junk. Classmates poke fun at him, he gets mad easy, but still yet he is driving what everyone else in his minds wants to drive! LOL!

Now if he is just trolling as suggested, well he is doing a good job of it. I hope he is a troll, but in reality guys. People like this are indeed walking amongst us.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How are my systems incompatible? My 2 Glocks are .45 acp. If I get a 3rd one, it will be .45 acp too. The wheel gun is just for back up.

So, you are saying its option two. OK then.

I carry two Glock 21s and a Charter Arms .44 special. I'm going to buy another 21 and carry it in a SOB holster. I'm going to buy a belt buckle gun and maybe also a small pistol to carry in my pocket. That's six, but should cover me for every situation. In my truck, I have a Iver Johnson Enforcer and six 30 round mags. I also have a Mossberg 500 12 gauge and Olympic Arms AR. I'm going to get an AR pistol so my ammo will match.
How many do you all carry? Also, do you carry all the time? I do. Every place I go.

So the buckle pistol and small pocket pistol are backups to the backup?

I realize that by indulging this conversation further just opens me up to being trolled some more, however, for the benefit of some of our readers who really dont know why your system is ridiculous at best and dangerous at worst I am willing to continue. But only if someone else speaks up and admits they really dont get it.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to add a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range to my loadout.

images2.fanpop.com_image_photos_9800000_The_Terminator_terminator_9844487_1600_1200.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom