How many guns do you carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How many guns do you carry?

Votes: 45 71.4%

Votes: 10 15.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infowar Rebel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I get an extra 21, that is 3 full sized glocks. I carry a .44 special on my ankle. If I get the belt buckle gun, it's in it's own carrier and I can carry a .38 or small .380 in my front pocket.

What's the big deal?

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look, heres the deal. Carrying what you have described is; on its face, ridiculous. Given that, many people are left with two competing options on how to think about your load out. One, you are trolling or two, you are serious. Either one is going to get you harassed to some extent, but the first is giving you the benefit of the doubt that you at least know carrying several weapons, with incompatible calibers and feeding systems is a problem and you are just in it for the lols. Otherwise, we would have to believe you actually think your proposal is based on some sound decision making process.
I think most of us would rather believe that you know better. If you dont, then please explain for the class why you think your method is preferable.

1000++++++++

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I get an extra 21, that is 3 full sized glocks. I carry a .44 special on my ankle. If I get the belt buckle gun, it's in it's own carrier and I can carry a .38 or small .380 in my front pocket.

What's the big deal?

If you have to run, that ankle rig better be good, because that is a big snubbie.

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What's the big deal?
Dude if you get robbed that a lot of cash in guns your going to give them

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

What's the big deal?
Why would you ever need that many pistols? That is a serious question. I carry one glock with plenty of spare mags. I don't need anything else. If I can't defend myself with that than I have bigger things to worry about. The big deal is that you are carrying more guns on you than about 4 people combined. How is that practical? You would be loaded down so heavily there is no way you could conceal it all. And it would be uncomfortable as could be. And you have the nerve to call people *******? You don't see us carrying an arsenal on our bodies do you? Who is the real *****?

Goathead

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I deleted most of my post, at first I was thinking you were joking , after a while it didn't seem like it.. I'm with UMB on this your plan is ridiculous, train hard with 1 or 2 gun get good , and then get better that's all you need,

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If a man only has one gun and it gets grabbed..... what the hell you going to do.

My belt buckle gun is for scarring dogs away from the trash. It would be stupid using my SD rounds...

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

What's the big deal?

Yeah, you already told us your load out. Now tell us why it makes sense.

If a man only has one gun and it gets grabbed..... what the hell you going to do.

My belt buckle gun is for scarring dogs away from the trash. It would be stupid using my SD rounds...

Nothing wrong with having more than one gun on your person. Nothing at all. At some point it becomes absurd and it is counter productive.
To answer your question, probably get shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom