How many targets do you usually shoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
only need one. If I am making more than 1 hole then somethings wrong with me or the gun.

If you want to have fun poke some golf ball T's into the ground and put paintballs on them, take turns shooting the paintballs off the T's without shooting the T's

fire65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Carry a roll of masking tape and some paper plates, you can patch hole or tape a plate on the target. I can't stand to just shoot through a big hole, I like to see where each round goes.

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the first one here is the one i use most of the time. somtimes i use the middle one, but not often. i use the last one a lot when i shoot at 300yds. its actually the middle target, but i changed it up some one day and made the circle close to 3 inches. i just print these and take a bunch with me when i shoot. sometimes i may use 2 and other times i may use 4 or 5. just depends on how much ammo and how many guns i take to shoot that day. i cant remember where i downloaded them from, but they should be pretty easy to find with a quick goole search.

sight-in-3.jpg cross-5.jpg 300 yards.jpg

thaHooligan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
During christmas every year walmart has those cans of fake snow that you spray on windows for about $1.00. After christmas they usually go on sale for 25 cents so i usually buy quite a few of those to shoot at. My kids love shooting them and watching them explode.

Latest posts

Top Bottom