How much do looks affect your fire arm purchases.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All the piss and vinegar are helping you… You may want to move somewhere with even fewer trees…

I'm still working on that. Believe it or not, my neighbors to the north have agreed to let me take out the gigantic maple tree in their front yard. That is dying. And will fall smack dab into my driveway -- it's just waiting on the right storm. 🤨💀

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pfft. Speak for yourself!! I'm gonna live forever!! 😁
And "die trying" is for losers!

I don't mind if other people like guns I don't care for. Means a bit less competition for the ones I do like. The few plastic guns I've had weren't my favorites, and some of the wood & steel guns were. I lost all my long guns in 1991, when I was shipping overseas to Germany, and the moving and storage contractor stole them. I've been replacing them as best I can. Only plastic thing I've really liked is the Pachmayr grips I put on my 1911. It's a big world with a lot of folks in it. Highly unlikely there'll be uniformity of opinion on such things.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
First shot.
hell of a nice shot. My furthest is 1805 yards, hit it second shot, one correction. Mile shot took 2 corrections and hit it on 3rd shot, 40" x 40" Target. What were you shooting out to 2600m if I may ask. I was shooting a barrett m99 in 50bmg.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
some guns I buy because they are sexy, some utilitarian like glocks. Ex: an 8" Smith 29 gun is just sexy
94_1.jpg

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old adage comes to mind..."Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." One might see their beauty as form, fit, finish, function, while others see their beauty as "a good deal." As the ATF always assures and promises, you all will "know it when you see it." You are entitled to your own wrong beauty. And, believe me, I've seen some of your guns and gals..... :) :) :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom