How to Spot Someone Carrying .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aim small Miss small

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I carry a Ruger ec9s with a versa clip. It conceals really well and fit’s really snug to my waste clipped to the belt. It is so comfortable I often during the day forget I’m even carrying and have to put my hand on it to reassure myself I am carrying today. When carrying any other holstered pistol I fit this poster all day..😁

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn't saying anything about Mas' video it just tagged onto it in the reply..........but who cares if some one is carrying?
Oh, I see what you are saying now. Personally, I don't OC, and I haven't seen many that do. Once I saw someone OC in a Golden Chick in Enid and struck up a conversation with him about what he carried, but that was the extent of it.

I choose not to but I recognize that OC is a legal right here in Oklahoma, and I fully support this right.

So in that regard, you are quite right: it isn't my business.

One of the reasons that I don't OC is that I wish to retain the element of surprise. Another is that certain businesses don't like it.

YMMV.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, I see what you are saying now. Personally, I don't OC, and I haven't seen many that do. Once I saw someone OC in a Golden Chick in Enid and struck up a conversation with him about what he carried, but that was the extent of it.

I choose not to but I recognize that OC is a legal right here in Oklahoma, and I fully support this right.

So in that regard, you are quite right: it isn't my business.

One of the reasons that I don't OC is that I wish to retain the element of surprise. Another is that certain businesses don't like it.

YMMV.
I agree especially about the businesses

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A couple of years ago, I was in an auto dealership having my wife's car serviced. An older (older than me) fellow walked past to get some coffee, and I saw a beautiful blue 1911 with nice checkered wood grips, in a very nicely tooled leather holster. I decided I needed to warm up my coffee also. We talked a little bit and his story on open carry was that it allowed him to have many interesting conversations with folks. That was the nicest OC situation I have seen. Usually, they are strapped on their pj bottoms in worn out nylon holsters as they walk around in Walmart.

Latest posts

Top Bottom