How?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TulsaBandit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You will have to sign up for a class first. After completion you will get a certificate and most will give you the paperwork that you need to fill out for your CCL. Fill it out, get a copy of your certificate, and take it up to the Sheriff's office (most likely).

Edit: The money you pay for the course does not include your license fees. When you turn in your paperwork you will have to pay for your license ahead of time $100 I think. Then wait the ~90 days and they will call you to come pick it up.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I paid 50 for Pauls class, 8 bucks for the mug shot, 100 bucks to the OSBI, and 25 to the TCSO. sooo.... 183 bucks for a 5 year licence. if you want 10 years, just double the amount you send to the OSBI (200)

Been 32 days.... and counting.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just took my class last sunday at USSA. All said and done with the class, prints, photo's, backround check and paying for the 5yr license i was just shy of $200. im hoping to have mine around the end of march but we shall see.

But yes sign up for a class and read everything on OSBI's website and you'll be fine.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, there is a test. No, it's not very hard if your IQ is above ambient air temp.

More than anything, pay attention, take a few notes, and use common sense. The class is about being safe and being smart.

Embrace the suck.

Latest posts

Top Bottom