How?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
man you guy's got it made these days, I took mine for the first time 11 years ago. The laws have come a long way since, more reciprocity with other states, cheaper rates to renew, much, much, longer renewal times. When I took it the start up cost was the same, but was good for only 4 years and cost 100 to renew for another 4. When I renewed last year for the thrid time I got the 10 year permit.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
man you guy's got it made these days, I took mine for the first time 11 years ago. The laws have come a long way since, more reciprocity with other states, cheaper rates to renew, much, much, longer renewal times. When I took it the start up cost was the same, but was good for only 4 years and cost 100 to renew for another 4. When I renewed last year for the thrid time I got the 10 year permit.

So it used to be $25 a year, and now it's $20 a year?

Wow, you're right, we've got it MUCH MUCH better nowadays...

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah, there is a test. No, it's not very hard if your IQ is above ambient air temp.

More than anything, pay attention, take a few notes, and use common sense. The class is about being safe and being smart.

Embrace the suck.

When I took my class, the ambient air temp was in the 20's with a 30mph north wind. I sure hope everyone's IQ was above that!

Latest posts

Top Bottom