Howdy from the Tulsa area!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rollpin

Immaculata, Who Are You?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy folks,

I recently moved to the Tulsa area from Colorado, where I was working as a DoD IT contractor. I've now shifted into the energy sector. My family and I specifically chose Oklahoma as it's better than Texas, conservative, and at least for now still a free state. Our house in Colorado is sold and we have a contract on a property south of Beggs.

I realize politics and religion are sticky subjects, but let me be clear: we left Colorado to leave its politics and have no plans to import that crap with our votes here. The Liberal agenda ruined Colorado. It's my hope we are able to provide at least a few more votes to stem the tide here in Oklahoma.

Prior to IT, I was a Cavalry Scout (mos 19D) in the Army and was med retired after 6 years. Two tours in Iraq. Blah blah blah.

Aside from guns, I really enjoy archery. Last season was my first archery hunting season and we went after elk.

Have a good one!

Rollpin

Immaculata, Who Are You?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings from Bixby!

Colorado sounds like a great place to visit, and an even better place to leave!
We're temporarily in in Bixby in a short term rental. Nice area.
Colorado: It's indeed nice to visit and leave. I hope I can go back for another elk season next year, but who knows.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Howdy folks,

I recently moved to the Tulsa area from Colorado, where I was working as a DoD IT contractor. I've now shifted into the energy sector. My family and I specifically chose Oklahoma as it's better than Texas, conservative, and at least for now still a free state. Our house in Colorado is sold and we have a contract on a property south of Beggs.

I realize politics and religion are sticky subjects, but let me be clear: we left Colorado to leave its politics and have no plans to import that crap with our votes here. The Liberal agenda ruined Colorado. It's my hope we are able to provide at least a few more votes to stem the tide here in Oklahoma.

Prior to IT, I was a Cavalry Scout (mos 19D) in the Army and was med retired after 6 years. Two tours in Iraq. Blah blah blah.

Aside from guns, I really enjoy archery. Last season was my first archery hunting season and we went after elk.

Have a good one!
Greetings from one of the last free states

dirtrider73068

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Welcome to Oklahoma its good state, I have lived a stint is Texas from the 5th grade up to about the time I was 19 and hated every second of it, Came back home to OK and never looked for any other state to live in. Good forum here I have enjoyed it since joining and getting my love for guns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom