How's that gun ban working for you State Fair Board?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Haha yeah that sounds like a great idea. Lets plan a large social event in not the best part of town where people will be walking to their car in a dim lit parking lot and broadcast to every thug in OKC that people are not permitted to protect themselves.

Nobody

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Pretty sure the original article said ok to carry at fair with carry permit but not in certain buildings. Then changed later in the day.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wonder if they are going to try and make any changes cause Trump is going to the fair to visit? I'm sure he's going to have some sort of security detail.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just his own detail. He's not under USSS protection yet.

What time is he supposed to be there? My wife and I were planning to go for a few hours while the kids are in school. Hate to have that ruined by a VIP visit.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So are we suggesting that Trump can have his own armed security people there to protect him and I can't be armed to protect my wife and grandkids, who I damn sure love more than Trump? This doesn't sound like it's a "Fair" deal to me. Let me get this straight: Crippled up, slow walking old dude with a handi-cap sticker, a pocket full of money and arms full of kewpie dolls, free yardsticks, and assorted bags of crap tthe wife had to buy dragging along a couple of young grandkids and an almost equally slow walking wife - sound like an easy target? And I'm not supposed to be able to carry my pistol? Duh. This scenario reminds me of the kid in school we used to pin the "Kick me" sign on. :scratch:

Latest posts

Top Bottom