Hummingbird 2023

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife saw her first bird on March 28th last year. I didn’t see one until April 6th when I posted a pic. Our feeders are already out. Hoping to catch the early ones. Who else is getting ready?

Well I wasn't... But this reminds me it's almost time. Thanks!

We didn't see a lot of 'em around last year. 2 or 3 at a time was the most we had.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife just bought a **** load more of the feeders the other day. I just read something the other day about only sugar and water. People add stuff that actually causes the birds to grow **** on their tongue and throat that keeps them from swallowing then kills the. I asked the wife and she knew that info. Only sugar and water!

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wife just bought a **** load more of the feeders the other day. I just read something the other day about only sugar and water. People add stuff that actually causes the birds to grow **** on their tongue and throat that keeps them from swallowing then kills the. I asked the wife and she knew that info. Only sugar and water!

Yep... 4 to 1 ratio of water/sugar.

Raptor62

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My wife saw her first bird on March 28th last year. I didn’t see one until April 6th when I posted a pic. Our feeders are already out. Hoping to catch the early ones. Who else is getting ready?
We put out water and feed last week and saw these guys passing through.
500_5908-01.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom