Hunters will understand.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
billion.png

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I see a lot of people during hunting season all decked out with the latest camo clothing and 4X4 trucks and towing trailers and very expensive ATV's and tree stands.
I pass them on the highway in my cheap little Rustoleum camo vehicle with my 20 year old walls coveralls with duct tape holding the rips together to keep the stuffing in.

I always make sure I have my essentials Knife, Gun, Ammo and some rope or cordage.
My biggest expense is fuel for my car and it gets 35 MPG.

I once thought of buying a ABU 7000 New.
Reality set in and it said: You have caught more fish on a Zebco 33 than all your other reels combined.

You do not need to spend $100+++ on a fishing reel to catch a stupid fish.
So I never bought one.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one hunting buddy, everytime he heads out, looks like a cover for BPS catalog, his duffel could outfit a BPS warehouse. Super nice guy.

Yet, dove, quail, duck, goose, turkey, deer, squirrel, rabbit; he brings home less game than anybody in the group.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one hunting buddy, everytime he heads out, looks like a cover for BPS catalog, his duffel could outfit a BPS warehouse. Super nice guy.

Yet, dove, quail, duck, goose, turkey, deer, squirrel, rabbit; he brings home less game than anybody in the group.
Does that guy live in east TX, because I think I know him too. :lmfao:

I’m like Josh Deets in Lonesome Dove. I don’t quit on a garment just because it’s got a little age.
I still wear the shirt that I wore the day my oldest son was born 30 years ago.:anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom