Hunting Lease

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RT66

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone ever purchased a hunting lease then be denied access to the property. If so please direct me with what actions to take.

Thanks,

rt

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What transpired? Won't give you the key to gate, said you can't hunt now, claims you never paid, more info about what happened may help readers know how to help more effectively.

RT66

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Each time we try to access the property a different excuse is given as to why we cannot come...ie. my hay guy has his equipment out there and I'm on vacation for 2 weeks so you can't be here? Just doesn't make sense, plus I drove by and there are no haying activities taking place.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

RT66

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really hate to discuss all the details publicly...if someone has experienced this situation please contact me via pm.

Thanks.

rt

DEER 24/7

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Have you ask for your money back? Was it agreed to before hand you would have to get permission to get on land? I can tell you what I would do if this happen to me. I would just go do what I wanted to do that was hunting stuff If he didn't like he better bring the sheriff if he is planning on removing me or give me money back. There is so many sorry ars people out there I am sick of them. I leased one my places out this year 160 acres for $1800 they can come and go as they please and that's the way a hunting lease should be.

RT66

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have you ask for your money back? Was it agreed to before hand you would have to get permission to get on land? I can tell you what I would do if this happen to me. I would just go do what I wanted to do that was hunting stuff If he didn't like he better bring the sheriff if he is planning on removing me or give me money back. There is so many sorry ars people out there I am sick of them. I leased one my places out this year 160 acres for $1800 they can come and go as they please and that's the way a hunting lease should be.
Thanks, I will give that a try. If your near Stillwater keep me in mind next time your lease comes up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom