HVAC in Tulsa

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It looks like I'm going to be installing a new heating and air unit in my home. Pity they discontinued the energy tax credit last year. We're in the middle of an energy crisis so Congress decides to do away with incentives to conserve energy.

Anyway, my wife seems insistent upon a Trane. I guess that's ok.

But which companies are reputable? I've done business w/Airco and Wortman. But they've only serviced my unit, not installed.

Are they ok? Who else might I get to bid on the job? (I'm in BA)

eaglerjs

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a $ 500 tax credit for items that are energy star. Better than nothing. Give me a call after you get a few quotes, and I will more than likely be able to save you some money and do a better job installing than most others. 918 850 2665 Joe

Shoot Summ

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We just had 2 new Trane systems installed by Overholt out of Collinsville.

We opted for 95% variable speed furnaces, and 15 SEER AC with all new duct work.

Several folks on here had used them with good reviews.

We talked to a number of other installers but Overholt's price for the equipment we were getting just couldn't be beat, I have a buddy that is a Trane Dealer and he couldn't believe the price so we went with them. Overall I would give them a B- for a number of reasons. The hardware is all in, and it works, but we had a few little issues that they had to resolve.

I did not know about eaglerjs from the board when we did this or I would have given him a shot at it.

I've had excellent results dealing with board members and would prefer to do business from someone on here.

Viper16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My job requires me to do business with a lot of the local contractors. I would trust Airco to do a good job. There are also plenty of smaller companies that are more than capable and do good work.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There is a $ 500 tax credit for items that are energy star. Better than nothing. Give me a call after you get a few quotes, and I will more than likely be able to save you some money and do a better job installing than most others. 918 850 2665 Joe

+1 for Joe he does all my rentals, house, relatives houses, Red Castles clubhouses etc.
quite affordable! give him a call for estimate before you buy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom