I’m in trouble!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got a recorded call that said my Social Security Number has been CANCELLED and I need to call this number immediately (503-343-4861) or face prosecution.

It’s interesting that the area code for that number is in Oregon and the Social Security Administration Headquarters is in Maryland.

It’s obviously a scam. If it were a live person on the phone, I’d have my days entertainment pretending to be afraid and playing their game. I’m still waiting for the Sheriff and IRS to arrest me for back taxes cause I told their “investigator” I’d be waiting for them at the front door with my toothbrush.
Anybody who has ever been to the Social Security office would smell scam a mile away. Hell, they wouldn't even got out of their chair to help you in the office, I can't picture them going to the effort of actually calling someone.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody who has ever been to the Social Security office would smell scam a mile away. Hell, they wouldn't even got out of their chair to help you in the office, I can't picture them going to the effort of actually calling someone.
They aren't allowed to. You could die on the floor in front of them, and they likely won't help because of workplace rules.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love the IRS scam calls as I have so much fun with them. If it is a woman I start into the dirty old man routine. If a guy I start yelling about how the government will never take me alive.

If the IRS ever calls me for real I am probably in trouble. :P

When the IRS gets ahold of you for real there's no mistaking it's the real deal. This I know for a fact!

Latest posts

Top Bottom