I am getting a little tired of that old guy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a cop thing. I swear to God, a guy can give me a sho-nuff, bona-fide, legit sad story, and I'll swear to be damned, he's lying.

It's also an affliction of those that have spent their entire working lives in the retail environment.

:hypnotize:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's a cop thing. I swear to God, a guy can give me a sho-nuff, bona-fide, legit sad story, and I'll swear to be damned, he's lying.

And yet I can tell someone the most outrageous thing they've ever heard (a tree fell on me 🤷) and they by it hook, line and sinker, no questions asked. (Well ok maybe that's not exactly right -- maybe they ask a million questions, but you see my point. Nobody ever says "Oh really??" like "Yeah, right -- THAT'S a line of BS if I ever heard it!" 🤷😂😂)

But I can hardly stand to ride in the car with him. It's unreal ... If any "health professional" heard it they'd have no trouble signing the paperwork and keeping him WAY longer than 72 hours. 🙄🙄😂😂😂

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And yet I can tell someone the most outrageous thing they've ever heard (a tree fell on me 🤷) and they by it hook, line and sinker, no questions asked. (Well ok maybe that's not exactly right -- maybe they ask a million questions, but you see my point. Nobody ever says "Oh really??" like "Yeah, right -- THAT'S a line of BS if I ever heard it!" 🤷😂😂)

But I can hardly stand to ride in the car with him. It's unreal ... If any "health professional" heard it they'd have no trouble signing the paperwork and keeping him WAY longer than 72 hours. 🙄🙄😂😂😂
Yeah, I would be a welcome recipient at the nervous hospital.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Tell someone there are 300 billion stars in our galaxy, and they will believe you without question.

But put up a sign that says, "Wet Paint" and they have to touch it to see for themselves.

Latest posts

Top Bottom