I built the coolest little trailer (for canoe)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Has some ground clearance.
I friend told me that trailer would make a great bug out as it is narrow enough to be pulled behind a jeep or a 4 wheeler so you can get to the tight spots deep in the woods.
Easy to stand on it's side in a garage. Only taking up 27" of side space due to 27" tall tires.

Stake pockets of round steel and platform high enough you could add width with an add on platform over the tires.
EEEHHH just a cheap trailer built mostly from scrap.

Things my son had to buy.

Spindles.
Lug nuts.
Wiring and lights.
Screws/ clamps.
Paint.
Welding rod.

:)
IT gets it done, that is the main thing!! That is always better than not getting it done!!

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea my son got some 6011 welding rod for this but picked up the thin stuff (: and this trailer is 3/16"
My AC225 cooling fan quit on me a year ago and I have not fixed it so I can run for a little while then I give it a break.
I need to get the right diameter rod and pull the engine blo9cks away from my welder so i can fix it.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea my son got some 6011 welding rod for this but picked up the thin stuff (: and this trailer is 3/16"
My AC225 cooling fan quit on me a year ago and I have not fixed it so I can run for a little while then I give it a break.
I need to get the right diameter rod and pull the engine blo9cks away from my welder so i can fix it.

@swampratt
Your welcome to come get a welder if you need.

Last edited:

Fro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d build it right side up so you can haul your poles & tackle in it. Either turn it upside down or throw a tarp over for storage.

Latest posts

Top Bottom