I caved...Got a P365 today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm tempted to get one myself. The early ones have some issues though, a friend of mine has an early model. The reports of broken strikers is what bothers me.

Welp, going from all the reports of the folks here, experts one and all, the early issues are no longer a thing. So I took the plunge.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good for you! I hope it grows on ya. I know I like mine especially for summertime carry. Just slip it in the waist band and go.

Last edited:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love mine. I carry in a Black Arch Holster. Very comfortable.

Sometimes I feel a little odd carrying such a small gun. It seems weird to me. I get a little self-conscious with it, thinking I'm like one of my friends who has fallen in love with his little .32 or .380 or whatever that tiny thing is he carries. lol.

But then I remember, it's a true 9mm, which is pretty well as good as my other .40s, and I am carrying 35 rounds of JHP on me every day. It's just so damned SMALL... lol.

Anyways, I hope you like it. This has been the first time in my life I have begun to carry regularly and I am now almost ALWAYS armed. So it made a difference for me. Between the right gun, a good holster and a great belt (I need a new one now, I've lost too much damned weight!), it's not bad at all.

Just remember, its not the size that counts, its how you use it :D

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@druryj .. anything for you friend.
20190926_180958.jpg
20190926_181039.jpg
20190926_181115.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom