I got ........... for Christmas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got a new dewalt 20v drill and some golf stuff from the fiancé and gift cards and cash (will help finish my sbr) but as a lot of other people have already said, the best part was getting to hang out with family.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a new pair of Keens (shoes), a new 60 count humidor, and an in-dash 4 x 45 watt amp for my door speakers in the truck. I also got a VERY happy daughter who is currently running around the house with a toy bow and arrow.

cody6766

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got the wifey a Hogue grip for her TCP, a little keychain flashlight, a mini cake pan that makes 4x 3-level cakes, a couple cheap phone cases and screen protectors and, as a joint gift from my mom, an XDs 9mm.

Our girls are still pretty young, so they were cheap this year. Our 2.5yr old got some noise making toys and some other little odds and ends, the 11mo old got a couple stuffed animals to roll around on and Santa brought them a 40'ish inch diameter ball pit and some plastic balls to fill it. Needless to say, it's a BIG hit with both of them. The oldest is just latching onto the concept of presents and santa, so this year was definitely a good time.

I got Lodge enamled cast iron pieces and other kitchen goodies (I love to cook), a versacarry holster, a hogue grip for my TCP, a few other little odds and ends and a new Note 8.0 tablet.

We got some good gifts for my parents and hers as well. I think the best one is one that was well overdue. I flew a flag for my dad on Father's Day over Afghanistan on an OEF sortie that I finally got mounted. It's in a nice oak box with a shadow box below holding the AFCENT patch, a US flag patch that I wore on that flight and an OEF coin. It was supposed to be given to him earlier, but I never found the mount/box that I liked. It was very well received.

We had a great Christmas. We bought a lot, but not because that's what we think makes a good Christmas. We always go a little overboard because we like to give gifts. I don't really care how much I get, but I like to get a lot for everyone else. We had a lot of good family time along with the gifts.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cash from my uncles, Versace pour homme cologne (amazing scent btw), Starbucks gift card (yuck), and my mom is giving me $1k in a couple weeks. I bought a few guns over Black Friday and some mags for myself.

I still haven't told my SO what I want for Christmas but I think I may settle for a pair of Polo Rangers to wear this winter.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Forgot to mention, I bought myself this little present!!!

Liquid A**
ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_41txn9N3BNL._SY300_.jpg

I have a 14 year old niece who thinks because her parents spoil her to no end and she's in a "private" school her **** doesn't stink.

Well, Uncle Cohiba is gonna change that today!! I got the streaming bottle and let me tell you what, I'm gonna baptize her today in liquid a**. Then she'll know her **** does stink!!

I hope she brings that little b!tch of a boyfriend, I'll spray him too!!

HAHAHA. Pics or it never happened!!

Oh and I got a sweet new Kershaw Leek, some smell good man perfume, an very cool US ARMY pocket watch, and the joy of watching my wife squeel when she saw the jewlery I got her.

Latest posts

Top Bottom