I hate all these out of state transplants!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i was at the gas pump the other day when a fella who i know was an illegal alien in the 80's and given citizenship by clinton was complaining about all of the guatamalan who have moved in.
There’s that problem too, but to be honest I get his frustrations as he went through the legal process and these people are getting a pass and not following the law/ process.

JokerofDeath

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I said a real disease.
But it was a real disease…that was man made in a Chinese lab and funded by the U.S. government with our tax dollars
IMG_2363.gif

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's everywhere, moving isn't going to accomplish anything except for your relocation bill.
Yeah, my ranch is in one of the poorest least populated counties in the state. I went checking some places that don’t get a lot of eye time. Three houses on a seven mile road and while I’m unlocking the gate the new neighbor right across the road walks over and hits me up for permission to hunt. He’s from Cali, has never hunted and was to give it a go. I’m not going to curse him out of hand, but I’m keeping an eye on him.

Kind of gives me pause when I see Pennsylvania and New York plates just cruising around in the middle of the bojacks. I really need to work out my crazed hillbilly routine...

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah, my ranch is in one of the poorest least populated counties in the state. I went checking some places that don’t get a lot of eye time. Three houses on a seven mile road and while I’m unlocking the gate the new neighbor right across the road walks over and hits me up for permission to hunt. He’s from Cali, has never hunted and was to give it a go. I’m not going to curse him out of hand, but I’m keeping an eye on him.

Kind of gives me pause when I see Pennsylvania and New York plates just cruising around in the middle of the bojacks. I really need to work out my crazed hillbilly routine...
Yes land is cheap in OK, out of state buyers are everywhere. Rural OK land being cheaper than metro, there's Tulsa and OKC folks roaming around now buy up land........

Two Gun Warrior

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just ranting…some idiot woman from Texas ran into my teenage niece today while trying to pass her across a double yellow line. Said woman then proceeded to get aggressive even went as far as to threaten to beat her @$$ because her son was in the truck…no damage to either vehicle but my niece called the cops. The boys in blue showed up ticketed the trash and proceeded to arrest her for DUI-MJ. Sick and tired of these people coming over and running down the place. Makes me want to move to Wyoming even more…I’d much rather deal with the isolation and bears.
The idiots are already there, in Wyoming. Thanks god no one was hurt and the good cops showed up.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Those dang Chinese two hit pot farms drove the land prices into the stratosphere where they seem to be floating around until gravity takes over. They’ve just about driven grazing land to the point where if you don’t inherit it, cowboying your own herd ain’t in your future.

I’m sure it looked like a soup sandwich to my grandad when he was eighty, but it doesn’t look any better now to me. I’ve thought about seizing the moment, selling out and charting a new course. But, that Scots/Irish daddy of mine would climb outta the box and and curse me for a no grit sissy (clean version)

There’s a crap ton of open space on the Taiga Steppes though... or Africa...🤔

Latest posts

Top Bottom