I have a hypothetical question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ontimeontarget

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Do you really think they wouldn't try to do that? Just look at what they have been doing in the past nine months.

They are working at frantically at changing our Country and If they ever call for a cancan and I am not talking a bunch of high kicking french dames rather a Constitutional Convention.

This will open the door for them to put into place all there twisted liberal polices, Oh wait there not liberals any more the new buzz word is Progressives.

There all Progressives now, and put all there Progressive polices in place and do away with what they think is old fashion and out of date, Well it old fashion that's as made this Country strong for 200+ years and "Under the protection of Divine Providence'' We the People of this Country have change the world. They hate Americasexceptionalism and are working hard to reverse it, And They will continue to erode our rites. We have to be vigilant.

Or do I have it all Wong?

otot

"How strangely will the tools of a Tyrant pervert the plain meaning of words"
Samuel Adams

Paulinok

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not much on hypothetical questions....I prefer training excercises...in the event they ban assault weapons, if they don't include a "grandfather clause" yes we'll have to turn them in or be criminals. If we do turn them in, they will go after our other firearms. So (and I'm amazed someone else didn't say it) they can have mine when they pry it out of my cold dead hands.

Latest posts

Top Bottom