I Just Found A Used Condom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is my condom story. Years ago I would help with my backhoe, a buddy who was a plumber. We dug up an underground sump pump, it was full and clogged with condoms. The owner walked up as my buddy was tearing it apart. Showed the gent the issue. Gent got pissed fast, said he built the house brand new, no one else ever lived there and he sure did not wear condoms! We set outside in shock, as the sh&t hit the fan inside the house. Gent came outside dragging the wife, to show her the proof, it did not go well!

Cops got involved, but were pretty cool about it, they seen the proof and ended up making the woman leave the house instead of the gent! That was unheard of back then, but I guess when you have such proof.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my condom story. Years ago I would help with my backhoe, a buddy who was a plumber. We dug up an underground sump pump, it was full and clogged with condoms. The owner walked up as my buddy was tearing it apart. Showed the gent the issue. Gent got pissed fast, said he built the house brand new, no one else ever lived there and he sure did not wear condoms! We set outside in shock, as the sh&t hit the fan inside the house. Gent came outside dragging the wife, to show her the proof, it did not go well!

Cops got involved, but were pretty cool about it, they seen the proof and ended up making the woman leave the house instead of the gent! That was unheard of back then, but I guess when you have such proof.

:blush: :ooh2: :pms2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom