Kudos again to swampratt! I'm gonna owe him big time!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry everybody, but I have a completely different opinion. There was a thread just a few days ago about swampratt wanting to make his wife a cantaloupe cake, and all of a sudden I got really hungry for a canteloupe cake, and I told him I wanted to date him, I even offered that it could be a romantic situation, but that was really just penciled in, I mean I was ready to do things I wouldn't be proud of just for that damn canteloupe cake. Well he didn't even give me the time of day, he didn't even know I was alive, I've been shot down before, but he didn't even fire a bullet.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry everybody, but I have a completely different opinion. There was a thread just a few days ago about swampratt wanting to make his wife a cantaloupe cake, and all of a sudden I got really hungry for a canteloupe cake, and I told him I wanted to date him, I even offered that it could be a romantic situation, but that was really just penciled in, I mean I was ready to do things I wouldn't be proud of just for that damn canteloupe cake. Well he didn't even give me the time of day, he didn't even know I was alive, I've been shot down before, but he didn't even fire a bullet.
My wife was looking over my shoulder and had her 7" 7 shot 357 Mag Talo on her hip.
1690470231710.png

I am not replying to any offers that make her reach for that.
:)
She draws smiley faces on paper targets with her other 357 Mag 6" German revolver.
Then she shoots the eyes out.

So ya outta luck my man.
:)

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it looks like Mrs. swampratt has got Mr. swampratt, and the cantaloupe cake, and a fine looking revolver. All I got was the evil eye.
I'm going to revise my opinion of swampratt, I've kinda given him a hard time lately, but this guy is cool under fire, didn't even flinch, so yeah, he's a credit to the board, I'd like to meet him one day.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being in similar invalid state, kudos for helping out swampland.
My mower started doing the same scalp thing, last week. This gives me a something to look at. I took some twine and tied up one side, to finish mowing, but not alleviate the uneven mowing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom