I Just Found A Used Condom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa5b

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'll see your used condom and raise you a used pregnancy test that I found in the parking lot of a CVS.

465188_10100463243992561_1284513890_o.jpg

Peeing on a stick in the CVS parking lot? Well it looks like it's negative to me, so she came away with a win.

It could possibly of come from my neighbors trash. It was near their house.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bwaaaa, ha, ha, ha!!! You should have mowed over it and "fertilized" the yard!!!

Seriously, glad you found it before your child did.

Reminds me of an incident in High School. A buddy of mine who fancied himself a Cassanova had a trick played on him by a angry ex-girlfirend.

His girlfriend caught him cheating on her so she got some revenge. Remember, this was in 1980, when trucks had shiny chrome front and back bumpers. My buddy backed his truck into the parking space at school. When you got into his truck..walking toward the truck..you could see the back bumper but not the front.

Well, his ex-girlfriend extracted her revenge using condoms. During the school hours she and a few friends put some mayonnaise inside the condoms, then glued the unrolled condoms to his front bumper..about 7-10, of them.

Cruising main street and then parking in a Sonic..a lot of fellow classmates were honking, waving, yelling.."Atta Man" and stuff like that..he couldn't understand or figure out what the h@ll was going on.

The carhop bringing out his coke asked him if he saw the front of his truck. He first thought someone damaged it and got mad, jumped out and saw the condoms hanging off his bumper. He grabbed them, ripping them off..cussing and yelling about whose azz he was going to kick..with mayonase squirting on his hands.

He threw a fit and went to the manager of Sonic to see if he could wash his hands and if he could borrow some fry-cook gloves.

Long story short..all ended well. They did marry but I don't know if they're still together??

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just found a used condom on the side of my front yard while mowing. I have a little kid who runs around the yard, that could have been bad. I wish I could find the jackass who would throw their used rubber on my lawn. It's pretty disgusting and definitely not what I wanted to see today.

I have the same sentiment about beer cans in my ditch. I live off a rural asphalt road. But then I think back to when I was a teenager, I did not throw my empty beer cans in the floor of the truck and I didn't throw them in a trash bag until I found a legal place to dispose of them. I can not really expect any young person to be any different then I was as that age. I realize it is unsanitary with condoms but kids are just being kids.

I have three questions though. How old is your child? How close is the front yard to the street? How often does your kid play unsupervised in the front yard?

If you answered. 3 years old, right on the street, and it doesn't really matter if the answer is once or on a daily basis. There is a guy on here you should contact. He most likely has a notch on his revolver grip from a menace to the society that frequented his front yard in a jeep power wheels. Suffice it to say all Bermuda may sleep easy tonight.

Anyway just ribbing you. Could not resist. Kids are kids and I have a hard time believing you never threw anything out the window you were not suppose to. I don't know you though. If you find one everyday I would call the ODEQ. That is biohazard waste and should not be handled by citizens.

Latest posts

Top Bottom