I love hookers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Everyone wants to legalize pot since "everyone's doing it anyway". Society is also generally pretty open to same-sex marriage since it "isn't hurting you".

Might as well throw prostitution into the mix. I know I don't partake of it and it isn't hurting me!

;-)

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bet video vigilante guy paid for this billboard. I'm thinking he has mommy issues, maybe he is a saint but seems to me he gets to "close" to the action if he really is just trying to "save" the exploited.

"Save the exploited" -- what a crock. So is all this hoopla about "human trafficking" that the cops are pushing. I've never met any hooker who wasn't strictly in it for the money.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
31.media.tumblr.com_ed5fbaff66a68f569a9794d4b90f2019_tumblr_mm46494TE91r539hzo1_500.jpg

Yikes! Image burned into brain forever! :shocked:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Save the exploited" -- what a crock. So is all this hoopla about "human trafficking" that the cops are pushing. I've never met any hooker who wasn't strictly in it for the money.

I guess those 13 y/o runaways who get picked up and pimped out and hooked on drugs by their pimps, physically, sexually and mentally tortured and end up lot lizards at the truck stop turning tricks on dirty old men in their 50s and 60s don't count?

Yeah... it happens. Right here in Oklahoma. Boys and girls both.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Any kid that thinks things are too bad to stay at home can tell a teacher or make a call and DHS will drag the parents into court, impose counseling, provide oversight, take them out of the home etc.

What they can't do is make parents let them do whatever they want and have things their way, or go to DHS and get to do what they want, or run away to do what they want while being protected and getting to play the victim without facing possible realities/consequences of their decisions and actions.

What came out in the last two high profile "trafficking" cases here?

We've recently seen another example of a child that thought things were so bad she needed to run away. Interesting how the first article almost made it sound like the girl was taken then in later articles it's explained that she had ran away months earlier and came back with men to rob her grandparents and get "payback". She has now been charged as a felon as she should be.

"The Edmond Police Department said an elderly couple was assaulted and held at gunpoint by several men who left with their 14-year-old granddaughter."

http://www.okcfox.com/story/2520464...d-in-home-invasion-teen-granddaughter-missing

"Police said three black men and one white man were armed with a pistol and held the grandmother at gunpoint while the men kicked and punched her husband, Danny Willman.

Another granddaughter of the victim spoke to KOCO-TV but asked not to be identified.

"My papa opened the door, and my sister and a whole bunch of guys came out," the granddaughter said.

The granddaughter said Jade Willman used to live with her grandparents and their three other siblings but left a few months ago.

Police said Jade Willman was with the men. They are also accused of stealing a wallet and cellphone from the house.

"We believe that she influenced them. She put it in their heads that they need to do this," the granddaughter said. "It was payback. That is what she kept saying that this was payback."

Edmond Police Department spokeswoman Jenny Monroe said Danny Willman's face was bloodied and swollen after the attack. The granddaughter said he also suffered broken ribs and is hospitalized.

http://www.koco.com/news/edmond-pd-...th-men-who-assaulted-her-grandfather/25396600

Norman681

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
A woman can have an abortion cause " it's her body and she can do with it what she wants " but she can't sell sex using the same body. What a bunch of crap.

Live Free or Die

Latest posts

Top Bottom