I miss "No BSing in the classifieds"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Progun223

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when you couldn't even ask questions in the classifieds. It's now like a free for all. Everyone is an expert or has an opinion. Everyone wants to trade their Mossberg 500 with a heat shield publicly for a $500 pistol. Doesn't anyone know how to PM anymore? Am I the only one who has noticed this?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is still no BS'ing in the classifieds. Asking a question was never against the rules. All offers need to be sent by PM.

J.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember leaving OSA for a couple years because I don't like tight ships... My momma is dead and gone and I'm not in the market for a replacement. Cinch up your big boy pants and tell the suckers, "no thanks".

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember when you couldn't even ask questions in the classifieds. It's now like a free for all. Everyone is an expert or has an opinion. Everyone wants to trade their Mossberg 500 with a heat shield publicly for a $500 pistol. Doesn't anyone know how to PM anymore? Am I the only one who has noticed this?

i479.photobucket.com_albums_rr155_OldFart_57_E8BB5FD1_1087_4E1E_8488_EC16A5717F80_zpskhdhvetn.jpg