I Need a Bigger Gun Safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love my wife. She bought me a 64 gun Safe for Fathers day to accompany the others. The man rule is in effect now. Empty slots require guns to fill. Your right though. This 64 gun will only put up that many if they are all daisy red ryders. Otherwise 1/2 that number will still be crowded.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. I bought a mid-size browning a few years ago. I've now got guns leaning on guns and today's addition has me at over flow. Sure wish I had bought bigger to start with.

Mos Eisley

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys sure have lots of guns. One of you will be one of those guys we read about that has an "arsenal" of "unregistered" guns for some unknown reason that the authorities had to confiscate...also for some unknown reason.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys sure have lots of guns. One of you will be one of those guys we read about that has an "arsenal" of "unregistered" guns for some unknown reason that the authorities had to confiscate...also for some unknown reason.

I've told my wife this for years. "Arsenal", "cache", etc... all those terms designed to arouse suspicion and set one apart as an odd duck would be used.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Then let's put this out there for the record - I like competitive and casual target shooting with all kinds of different firearms [emoji3]

Latest posts

Top Bottom