I Need a Bigger Gun Safe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr. Bsa

Marksman
Reaction score
No doubt.... "those who can dominate"? WTF is this, Call of Duty? Get real, dude. I've got tons of guns I seldom shoot and many I have NEVER shot. They're still an investment, they're still mine, and seriously, how hard is it to be "proficient with" a number of ARs or 12g when you are already accurate with one? I've got a dozen ARs, half of which I haven't shot because I built them for fun, a half-dozen 12g, same story, collected because they were good deals and I wanted them, etc. Who are you to look down on me because I am building a collection just because I'm not out doing 1000-yard tack-driving every weekend and swapping guns each time? Some of us have jobs and work our asses off to support our families.

Get over yourself and your effing "man card". I bet you dual-wield at the range, too...

Exactly! I'm the same. I have guns that I never shoot nor ever will. I just like having guns. You made the statement "you have to turn in your man card if you have a safe that isn't full." So, you were saying that if you don't have alot of guns, you're not a man. What if someone doesn't have a lot extra money to spend on guns? They're not a man? Or what about the one who only has 2 or 3 but is great with them? "Sorry, still not a man. Your safe has to be full." I was just playing devils advocate. The # of guns you possess has nothing to do with your manhood. Just my humble opinion.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly! I'm the same. I have guns that I never shoot nor ever will. I just like having guns. You made the statement "you have to turn in your man card if you have a safe that isn't full." So, you were saying that if you don't have alot of guns, you're not a man. What if someone doesn't have a lot extra money to spend on guns? They're not a man? Or what about the one who only has 2 or 3 but is great with them? "Sorry, still not a man. Your safe has to be full." I was just playing devils advocate. The # of guns you possess has nothing to do with your manhood. Just my humble opinion.

That statement wasn't me, but even if it were, it obviously (in the context above) was meant to be somewhat funny - # of guns needed is always +1? Come on... but your statement was anything but tongue-in-cheek, as most of us are when we talk that way. On this board we joke a lot about such things, any excuse to buy more guns - because they're cool, they're fun, they're an investment and they're better to collect than stamps, butterflies or thimbles... if you want to be all minimalist and Quigly Down Under with your 2 or 3 guns, be my guest, IDGAS about how many you have, only how many I have. But you came in pooping on people's friendly banter which was where the "Mr. Serious" comment came from - there's always gotta be one...

Latest posts

Top Bottom