I need TRAIL CAMERA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need a good trail camera that uses infra red flash so it can't be seen. i also need a high resolution and plenty of storage. it also needs to have a motion sensor or be programmable for multiple photo per hour.

does anyone have any recommendations?

Reaction score
They all have motion sensors and can take many shots per minute let alone hour.

Most people say that game gets used to flash and is not spooked by it, and so that you don't need IR. But I cannot say for sure whether this is true.

Most important qualities of trail cameras for most people's purposes are things like long battery life, lots of storage (which you mention), TRIGGER SPEED, wide angle sensitivity, depth/distance sensitivity, user-friendliness, built-in viewer or not, resolution (which you mention). The in-depth review site concludes that the Bushnell Trophy Cam is a best buy, considering all this and price, too.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most people say that game gets used to flash and is not spooked by it, and so that you don't need IR. .

I've been using trail cameras since the 35MM film models were used. I have hundreds of pics of a deer, the next pic, the deer is looking at the camera from about a foot away. Next pic, they are back to feeding.
They think its lightning. Deer don't bolt everytime lightning strikes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom