I scored on black friday. How bout you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavyCop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm interested to know if you really cut in line....

Technically yes, but not really. Heres the story. I was tired of waiting in line and left the wife in our spot and walked to the front to talk with the off duty officers again who were working. They started handing out the product cards, and after several past i heard the item I wanted yelled out and i snagged the guy and he gave me a card, it was the last one. Thats the "technically" part. Someone in line said that i hadnt been up front all that time like he had, fair enough, and the best buy employee said tuff s*** cuz he had already been down the line and back. I just missed him. I went back to my wife and she had a card too, so we gave it to the guy who complained. Think what you will i dont care.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Technically yes, but not really. Heres the story. I was tired of waiting in line and left the wife in our spot and walked to the front to talk with the off duty officers again who were working. They started handing out the product cards, and after several past i heard the item I wanted yelled out and i snagged the guy and he gave me a card, it was the last one. Thats the "technically" part. Someone in line said that i hadnt been up front all that time like he had, fair enough, and the best buy employee said tuff s*** cuz he had already been down the line and back. I just missed him. I went back to my wife and she had a card too, so we gave it to the guy who complained. Think what you will i dont care.

So you bragged about almost taking away someone else's chance??

david04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to Best buy at 71st & 169 around 9:30 AM and got a 2TB external drive for $89, and a 4GB SD card for $7.99. There were lots of people, of course, but not too bad, really. I didn't have to wait to checkout. They seemed to have a good supply of things. Way better than waiting in the cold. There was a really, really long line for the geek squad desk, though. I don't know what that was about.

HSIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

So, one of OKC PD's finest? The PD officers I know would never do such a thing, let alone brag about it. Think what you will, I don't care either.

Latest posts

Top Bottom