I scored on black friday. How bout you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NavyCop

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just thought i would share that i got a brand new laptop today for 200 bucks, and frozen you knows. Sorry if you were in the line at best buy that i cut to the front of to make sure i got what i wanted. Been up for almost 36 hours now between shopping and work. :zzz2: Oh i also scored a nook for the wife for 100 bucks and a bunch of clothes at old navy.

Interested to hear what everyone got for dirt cheap. Post away.

HSIG

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just thought i would share that i got a brand new laptop today for 200 bucks, and frozen you knows. Sorry if you were in the line at best buy that i cut to the front of to make sure i got what i wanted. Been up for almost 36 hours now between shopping and work. :zzz2: Oh i also scored a nook for the wife for 100 bucks and a bunch of clothes at old navy.

Interested to hear what everyone got for dirt cheap. Post away.

Not sure you'll last long around here with statements like this:

Sorry if you were in the line at best buy that i cut to the front of to make sure i got what i wanted

Tyson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
i picked up one of the cheap tv's they had at target and froze my ass off gettin it. got inline at midnight and i was number 36 inline. also cashed in on some of the $10 hoodies at aero.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry if you were in the line at best buy that i cut to the front of to make sure i got what i wanted.

Sorry if one day you get your ass kicked for an attitude like that. I would assume a "cop" would have a little more common courtesy and decency than that. Hope you didnt ruin some kids christmas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom