I think hell froze over, aka I had a good exp @ Dongs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I needed some last minute reloading supplies (powder and primers) last week for ammo to shoot an IDPA match that Saturday and being brand new to reloading wasn't sure heads or tails what I needed other than what a buddy of mine told me to buy (it was his reloader I was using).

I went to 2A's Reloading store and didn't find what I was looking for nor was anyone available to help so I left thinking I would just have to shell out the $$$ for factory ammo from Walmart. Well on a whim I thought Dongs is right here, maybe they will have what I need. I walked in, was greeted and asked if I needed help by a tall older dude. I was confused at first, as I thought I went into the wrong store. I said yes, infact I do and explained my situation and that I was completely clueless as far as what was what regarding the powder. Not only did one dude help me, but another dude chimed in and provided even more useful info about the different powders and I left with exactly what I needed. They even photocopied load data from one of the reloading books they sell to provide me more info on different powders and loads. So was this a glitch in the matrix or has Dongs seen the error of their ways?

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
They are inconsistent. Some times I've been in and been treated nice, others not so much.

With Jerry's on 51st now, I don't go in much anymore; Jerry's has a good selection, better prices, and much nicer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom