I usually just read and laugh, but I had to post this armslister!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
armslist.com/posts/308303/tulsa-oklahoma-handguns-for-sale--hi-point-9mm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... I emailed and called him out on it asking if he was selling one or four used highpoints at his asking price. No responce

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is this about the ad that two other threads have been locked up over? Or is there another ad that folks are finding amusing?? (I don't ever get on Armslist ... it's either here or Outdoor America ... H&H if I want to fondle it first, before I buy somewhere where the price is more reasonable ... I don't like meeting strange guys in parking lots ... I didn't mind that with the old bunch of guys that were here because it was a tighter knit group and everybody had met somebody who had met somebody but it's a bit dicier nowdays ...Besides, I don't have Jackie to get my back anymore either ...:( )

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that the person is asking so much for it because it has the extra mag AND the trigger lock. those trigger locks are super rare and hard to find in origional condition

Latest posts

Top Bottom