If a Coronavirus Vaccine is ready in Sept....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd rather have a case of Corona...
106179-f2df27f61216813244236c542168907c.jpg

t1_gstatic_com_images_0b8ec93c5e8387ddbbfd3d8a79d784fe._.jpg

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm skeptical that there will ever be an effective vaccine. The powers that be want one badly, but that does not mean one will be developed. The researchers will gladly take the funding to develop one but that does not mean it is feasible or likely that one will be developed. The public does not want to hear this ...hope is needed and nothing says hope like, "vaccine".

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What many need to realize is that it's possible that we may never even have a vaccine. We don't have one for the common cold and it's from the same "family" of viruses. Aids? Flu maybe 50% effective if that?

I hope we do get one and it's effective, I'm just not holding my breath for it.

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some are already saying that they will include a tiny microchip free with every free virus shot. Mark of the Beast ? I don't trust this government at all. I never take the flu shots and I'll take my chances with the virus.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because of the previously mentioned vaccine failure in 1976 I would wait awhile.

The vaccine in development at Oxford is the only one I'm aware of that could be ready by October and they seem quite optimistic.
Time will tell.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There won’t be an approved vaccine in September. At this point in my life I might participate in clinical trial, but I understand why a younger man wouldn’t.

I won’t get it if I think I’ve contracted it before then. Which honestly, I think a ton have given some of the antibody testing results and how often it’s showing up without symptoms in many of the infected.

Latest posts

Top Bottom