If THIS indoor match were held, I'd shoot it!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I want to shoot THIS indoor match:

• Total voters

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I shot at the last Heartland match.

Shot my bone stock 1911... my carry gun...with my usual mags. I did not score high but that was not my mission. I did get to fraternize with some fine folks. Had a good chance to get in some productive trigger time. Next time around I may air out a SW 65.

For me... a low key event with a moderate round count is ideal. I'd pop $20 and more ammo boring holes in paper targets shooting indoors. Having a venue that offers some stages with movement and tactics and reloads is a much better use of my time and ammo budget. David E has hit that expectation right on the nose for me.

Cant promise I will shoot every month... but as long as you build I will make as many as I can.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Ok boys and girls, next time all the ones who own snubbys bring them to shoot. David, how about DRT scoring for the snubby shooters in Sept?

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok boys and girls, next time all the ones who own snubbys bring them to shoot. David, how about DRT scoring for the snubby shooters in Sept?

Dang Mike I feel so bad that nobody will shoot snubby with you that I might reach down into my sock and get out that LCP, sell it, and buy 4 more speedloaders for my Rossi 38.
What speedloaders do you like? I think the one that I bought was an HKS maybe.
Also how do you carry your speedloaders on your belt?

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I've got 2 hks speedloaders and 2 bianchi slow strips. If it fits your gun, you can use them. I carry mine in my pocket and snubby iwb in a slick little holster from David E.

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would be interested in attending one of these matches, I have a walther PPS 40 cal I'd like to shoot from an iwb holster. When and where is the next match and how much ammo do I need to bring?

David E

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The PPS from an IWB will be fine. You'll probably need two spare magazines.

Round count for the September match will be around 60.

It will be held at Heartland Outdoors on Kelly, just north of Danforth in Edmond on the 3rd Sunday of the month. In this case, September 19th.

Cost is $20, but you're eligible for a $50 gift certificate after the match. (must be present to win)

Latest posts

Top Bottom