Ill just leave this here.... Iran says warships sailing towards U.S!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

R. Johnson

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of our carrier strike groups could sink their entire navy. I certainly don't think Iran's military capabilities are anything to scoff at, but their blue water forces are less than impressive.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We can let the Canucks take care of them for us.

www.canadianbeauts.faketrix.com_contents_comedy_stuff_pics_lar39a6d3b217d08425b542b3e0eda6e100.jpg

Attachments

• Canadas-Navy-fleet-peace-keepers-Naval-Forces.jpg
    Canadas-Navy-fleet-peace-keepers-Naval-Forces.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 100

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pulled it off yahoo news front page... At first glance i LOLed, Then I started to think what if this was there way of delivering a dirty bomb???

better yet park two ships on our coast with a dirty bomb in the right place.... winds would carry the fallout & hundreds of thousands of people would die.

not saying it would happen but something to think about.

SlugSlinger

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would put a little more substance to Iranian technology than is being thrown around in this thread. In 2008, while working for an international engineering company in Tulsa, an Iranian engineer downloaded gigabytes of data that contained engineered drawings, diagrams, designs of many of the items we engineered. Iran may not be able to do things themselves, but they can steal it!

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pulled it off yahoo news front page... At first glance i LOLed, Then I started to think what if this was there way of delivering a dirty bomb???

better yet park two ships on our coast with a dirty bomb in the right place.... winds would carry the fallout & hundreds of thousands of people would die.

not saying it would happen but something to think about.

If they parked 12.1nmi off the coast, they could launch several a couple nukes and detonate them above the U.S., maybe Reddog should start another EMP thread. :nono2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom