Illegal Minors at Fort Sill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The new barracks were moved into 2 years ago. There is a PCF barracks (the army's halfway house for AWOLs and those that come from Brigs). There was talk of doing away with the PCF group, but don't think they will ever actually do that. Plus it wouldn't be big enough for 200 people let alone 600+. Now Sill is building another set of new barracks that are at least 6+ months from being done.

I used to work with a lot of the barracks and building dept people before I got out, hence where my info is coming from.

I think this week I may have to check with some of my old coworkers to find out more on all this. Its all blowing my mind.

Ive worked on building Many buildings out there over the years , the last was the baracks just off sheridan.

I know the buildings/area youRe talking about, it'll be interesting to see where they put them.

Or even if they keep them all together..

malbrour

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They could set up tents on the parade field. Then let them play stick ball on the active air field like in Slum Dog Millionaire. What could go wrong?

They would never try to break into sensitive areas, right???

Venezuela can just train a bunch of 12 year olds to be spies, send them here as illegals, and they'll get a free pass onto our bases. Be sure they all get Obama phones on the way in, so they can report on our base operations.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I doubt if the Army will have a big hand in the everyday care, support, and feeding of "Baraks Kids" per se. I am thinking contractors. Maybe local contractors. AKA Lawton folks making money. So far no outcry from Lawton officials. I could be wrong. After all i am just a country bumpkin.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lawton politicains are all about getting rich, so they will welcome them. They will not consider any negative outcomes, such as crime, until later.
The problem with country bumpkins is they do not consider cause and effect, to much "hold my beer."
I doubt if the Army will have a big hand in the everyday care, support, and feeding of "Baraks Kids" per se. I am thinking contractors. Maybe local contractors. AKA Lawton folks making money. So far no outcry from Lawton officials. I could be wrong. After all i am just a country bumpkin.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
politicains are all about getting rich, so they welcome them. They will not consider any negative outcomes, such as crime, until later.
The problem with government is they do not consider cause and effect, to much "hold my Amstel."

Not defending Ltown ,youRe probably right on that , but that statement could pretty well describe our whole entire ...Government...Ehh

Latest posts

Top Bottom