Illegal Minors at Fort Sill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I feel bad for the kids too as they are just pawns in the immigration issue. I don't have the exact numbers, as its late and I don't have the gumption to look them up,but its like two to three times the kids coming across the border this year before the last.

Its a plant to make sure their parents get a pass to get them and disappear?

How many of them are orphans as a result of the drug war?

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Or how many of their parents/grandparents were orphans as a result of other American interventions starting in the 50's?

"Fueled by the Cold War and transnational corporate interests, the U.S. has covertly tinkered with the governments of Latin American countries since World War 2, producing an extremely violent and unstable political climate. This history gives context to the growing anti-Americanism in Latin America, most visibly illustrated in the open defiance of Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez and Bolivia’s Evo Morales to US policy. It also gives context to the recent trend in Latin America to elect left-wing governments..."

http://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/

At least there's no truth to this stuff, we never make our own enemies right?

Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies, and the CIA in Central America

"Cocaine Politics consists of Part I, "Right-Wing Narcoterrorism, the CIA, and the Contras," about two-thirds of the text, and Part II, "Exposure and Coverup." In all, Scott and Marshall use newspaper and magazine accounts, secondary literature, and Congressional documents from the Kerry subcommittee and the Iran-Contra hearings in roughly equal proportions to lay out what they call the "lesson of the Contra period"--that "far from considering drug networks their enemy, U.S. intelligence organizations have made them an essential ally in the covert expansion of American influence abroad. The most dramatic increases in drug smuggling since World War II have occurred in the context of, and indeed partly because of, covert operations in the same regions. CIA involvement in Southeast Asia contributed to the US heroin epidemic of the late 1960s, just as CIA involvement in Central America contributed to the cocaine epidemic of the 1980s. Although the CIA did not actually peddle drugs, it did form gray alliances with right-wing gangs deemed helpful against a common enemy" (p. 4)..."

http://www.h-net.org/reviews/showrev.php?id=3016

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say ship their asses back to wherever they came from. If I hear the buzz words "humanitarian crisis" again I'm going to scream. I would like to know exactly how old all of these children are? According to the white house your a kid til your 26. Are they infants? Toddlers? 6 yr olds? if so how in the hell did they manage to crawl and toddle up from Honduras? If they are a bunch of 17 yr olds would the people having their heart strings tugged feel the same?

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I say ship their asses back to wherever they came from. If I hear the buzz words "humanitarian crisis" again I'm going to scream. I would like to know exactly how old all of these children are? According to the white house your a kid til your 26. Are they infants? Toddlers? 6 yr olds? if so how in the hell did they manage to crawl and toddle up from Honduras? If they are a bunch of 17 yr olds would the people having their heart strings tugged feel the same?

Humanitarian Crisis. :P

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Both our teens have graduated high school and are in the service. We've got two empty bedrooms. Went through DHS to adopt, but they wanted us to foster parent, we said no, we want to adopt, they said no, they wanted us to baby sit. We would love to adopt two of these orphan kids at our expense if there were some way. We want little feet running on the floor again. These kids would be raised at our expense. We can pass any background check. Is there some way?

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Or how many of their parents/grandparents were orphans as a result of other American interventions starting in the 50's?

"Fueled by the Cold War and transnational corporate interests, the U.S. has covertly tinkered with the governments of Latin American countries since World War 2, producing an extremely violent and unstable political climate. This history gives context to the growing anti-Americanism in Latin America, most visibly illustrated in the open defiance of Venezuela’s Hugo Chavez and Bolivia’s Evo Morales to US policy. It also gives context to the recent trend in Latin America to elect left-wing governments..."

http://www.geopoliticalmonitor.com/us-interventions-in-latin-american-021/

At least there's no truth to this stuff, we never make our own enemies right?

Cocaine Politics: Drugs, Armies, and the CIA in Central America

"Cocaine Politics consists of Part I, "Right-Wing Narcoterrorism, the CIA, and the Contras," about two-thirds of the text, and Part II, "Exposure and Coverup." In all, Scott and Marshall use newspaper and magazine accounts, secondary literature, and Congressional documents from the Kerry subcommittee and the Iran-Contra hearings in roughly equal proportions to lay out what they call the "lesson of the Contra period"--that "far from considering drug networks their enemy, U.S. intelligence organizations have made them an essential ally in the covert expansion of American influence abroad. The most dramatic increases in drug smuggling since World War II have occurred in the context of, and indeed partly because of, covert operations in the same regions. CIA involvement in Southeast Asia contributed to the US heroin epidemic of the late 1960s, just as CIA involvement in Central America contributed to the cocaine epidemic of the 1980s. Although the CIA did not actually peddle drugs, it did form gray alliances with right-wing gangs deemed helpful against a common enemy" (p. 4)..."

http://www.h-net.org/reviews/showrev.php?id=3016

You mean we'd say one thing in public and deal the opposite way when no one's looking? Say it ain't so! :rolleyes2

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both our teens have graduated high school and are in the service. We've got two empty bedrooms. Went through DHS to adopt, but they wanted us to foster parent, we said no, we want to adopt, they said no, they wanted us to baby sit. We would love to adopt two of these orphan kids at our expense if there were some way. We want little feet running on the floor again. These kids would be raised at our expense. We can pass any background check. Is there some way?

I don't see it happening. These little darlings are "in custody" after crossing the border illegally and awaiting deportation and/or prosecution and dispositition of their cases. If my information is correct, that act alone is a felony.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

As I've watched today, this is what a lot of them are claiming, and also want to join their parents already here.

For some reason I'm suspicious. Why all of a sudden? The drug wars have been going on for a long time.

We need to house them in the DC area. Those county's surrounding the Capitol are the richest in the country, and surely they would be willing to support them, vs sending them to military bases.

What happened to the Left wing platform of caring for the weak, poor, and immigrants? If they want them in, take care of them yourselves.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You mean we'd say one thing in public and deal the opposite way when no one's looking? Say it ain't so! :rolleyes2

Makes one wonder if some of those kids blame America and hold a grudge or think we owe them because they've been told we trained and backed the torture and death squads?, you know those School of the Americas rumors and such.

Latest posts

Top Bottom