Illegal Minors at Fort Sill

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was just picking at you, I understand your point. Everyone in the state may complain, while Lawton welcomes the money. Back in the 70s Lawton was a nasty stripmall military town, pawnshops, stripclubs, prostitution, anything you wanted on second street, and bars everywhere. We are finally improving as a city, Defense Base Closure and Realignment Commission (BRAC) looks at everything a community has to offer. We do not need fast money that may hurt the city, down the road.

Allergic to Beer. Makes my nose run.

I agree, 100 percent with you. Why does it seem like everytime I turn on my TV I have to see 2 guys kissing? I really think our nation has jumped the shark.

Not defending Ltown ,youRe probably right on that , but that statement could pretty well describe our whole entire ...Government...Ehh

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This may not be a popular opinion, but I kinda feel bad for these kids. From their homes, to their local government, to our borders, and our own government, these kids are dealing with failed leadership. Minors rarely make decisions to move internationally on their own, and usually don't even have a clue how to do it. Now are leaders don't have a clue what to do with them, since we have so much bureaucratic red tape binding our hands. Yes, the simple answer is to send them back home, but because we've overgrown our government, it's not that simple.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This may not be a popular opinion, but I kinda feel bad for these kids. From their homes, to their local government, to our borders, and our own government, these kids are dealing with failed leadership. Minors rarely make decisions to move internationally on their own, and usually don't even have a clue how to do it. Now are leaders don't have a clue what to do with them, since we have so much bureaucratic red tape binding our hands. Yes, the simple answer is to send them back home, but because we've overgrown our government, it's not that simple.

I feel for the kids. I'm thinking about them putting 600+ kids "in an undisclosed three-story, 200,000 square foot building with a history of housing soldiers". Hmmm, 600+ kids 13-17 years old, coming from multiple countries and regions, with minimal supervision other than keeping them in one place. Nah, surely there won't be any violence or sexual assault! What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes2

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I feel for the kids. I'm thinking about them putting 600+ kids "in an undisclosed three-story, 200,000 square foot building with a history of housing soldiers". Hmmm, 600+ kids 13-17 years old, coming from multiple countries and regions, with minimal supervision other than keeping them in one place. Nah, surely there won't be any violence or sexual assault! What could possibly go wrong? :rolleyes2

Another great point. Just takes one bad seed to put together a gang of kids who bully the rest. This is a bad situation all around.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have done this sort of thing before with Indian children. The outcome was a group of people without a culture. We destroyed Africans culture, and now complain about the gangs, crimes, and drugs in their society.
These kids would be better off to send them back home; their countries have systems for orphans.
Just because they may all speak spanish and have brown skin does not mean they share a common culture, does our government really have any business raising kids?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I feel bad for the kids too as they are just pawns in the immigration issue. I don't have the exact numbers, as its late and I don't have the gumption to look them up,but its like two to three times the kids coming across the border this year before the last.

Its a plant to make sure their parents get a pass to get them and disappear?

Latest posts

Top Bottom