Illegal police training

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"paid by Woodbridge Township taxpayers" - that's one of the biggest problems IMHO.

It is unfortunate that we have allowed immunity from the consequences of poor decisions to continue.

If this was an isolated incident of bad attitude coupled with authority that would be great. Unfortunately it is all too easy to find camera footage of this type of clown, and it's just as easy to follow a bad actor's career from one agency to another.

I can't imagine having such an attitude as an officer, and I really can't imagine being a "good one" and wanting anyone to see me as part of that gang.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty appalling. I retired after a 27 year career with Tulsa Police. I would have walked out of that "training" seminar. Completely unprofessional and down right damaging to the entire law enforcement community. They won't be around long (we hope).

Yeah, I would have too, but not before I found out who's coordinating this BS and see about getting them shut down. Us cops have enough to deal with, we don't need this kind of publicity and blatant problematic "training."

1685389930612.jpg

OneMoreEvan

This is bowling, there are rules. MARK IT ZERO
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Why don't people support the police anymore?" Turds like these "instructors" spreading nonsense like this, and the people that eat it up and take it to heart. I have friends on the PD and if I ever heard any of them spewing this crap, we would have a serious problem. As much as my personal feelings dictate my attitude toward the current crop of militarized police, things like this definitely don't help, and I can guarantee that I'm not the only one.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty appalling. I retired after a 27 year career with Tulsa Police. I would have walked out of that "training" seminar. Completely unprofessional and down right damaging to the entire law enforcement community. They won't be around long (we hope).
I’m glad to hear you got to retire🦾
As well I’m glad to a former officer agree that this type of training should not be taught.
Here is OSA you never know what you’re gonna get.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I would have too, but not before I found out who's coordinating this BS and see about getting them shut down. Us cops have enough to deal with, we don't need this kind of publicity and blatant problematic "training."

View attachment 467239
Thank you

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Why don't people support the police anymore?" Turds like these "instructors" spreading nonsense like this, and the people that eat it up and take it to heart. I have friends on the PD and if I ever heard any of them spewing this crap, we would have a serious problem. As much as my personal feelings dictate my attitude toward the current crop of militarized police, things like this definitely don't help, and I can guarantee that I'm not the only one.
It’s like any group of or type of career, takes one bad apple to spoil the barrel.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m glad to hear you got to retire🦾
As well I’m glad to a former officer agree that this type of training should not be taught.
Here is OSA you never know what you’re gonna get.

I have NEVER found that to be true. The officers on here would NEVER condone that type of conduct.

Explaining WHY an officer has done the things they have done when we are sitting in our easy chairs Monday Morning Quarterbacking is one thing. And you can disagree with their explanation as much as you want. But that doesn't alter the fact that procedures in place for the officer on the streets are there to try and keep EVERYONE safe. Officers who abuse those procedures need to be held to task -- not a single solitary police officer I've ever seen post on OSA has ever said that bad officers should get a pass ... Quite the opposite actually.

I have nothing but tons of love and respect for the LE here. They do a horribly miserable job and for their trouble they are underpaid, generally speaking don't get any help from brass, and are mistreated by the general public because "COPS BAD" ...

Rez Exelon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't watch the video...is this one of the trainings that teaches you to say "he's got a gun" or "he's after my gun" or "he's got a weapon" after you shoot (even when they don't) because the psychology studies have shown that witnesses will tend to remember that you said it before shooting since of course that's what makes sense --- thus enabling you to shoot with impunity?

Latest posts

Top Bottom