JB Pritzker signs bill allowing noncitizens ( illegals) to become Illinois police officers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In the state of Illinois, illegals can now become police officers.

Yes, you heard that right....... People who are breaking the law by their presence here can now arrest American citizens.

Gov. J.B. Pritzker (D-IL) is facing scrutiny from conservatives after signing a law that will allow non-U.S. citizens to become police officers, which Republican lawmakers say will open law enforcement jobs to illegal immigrants.

Pritzker signed H.B. 3751 last week after it was passed by both General Assembly chambers this year. Illinois is a Democratic trifecta state, Gov. Senate, House all dem controlled

I don't know about you guys.....Some ....Illegal.....trying to arrest me ....in my country,.....Well,...the night will not end well for everyone....

://www.washingtonexaminer.com/policy/pritzker-bill-noncitizens-llinois-police-officers

Last edited:

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hate to tell y’all, Oklahoma already this.
Non US citizens means your legal, may hold work permit or green card or other.
You can even join the military. I may be wrong, I think illegals can join the military and become citizens?

Latest posts

Top Bottom