Im falling apart

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People like to put tile outside their front doors. Little do they realize how slick they become when it rains, snows, or when ice hits!

I hate that ****. I will bust my ass at least once a winter. Never fails ...

All I know to tell you guys is NEVER trust a tree!! Those bastards are out to get ya!! I SWEAR! 😶

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My grandpa once told me "don't ever get old. It ain't no fun." He was in his 90s at the time, and I'm nowhere near that age, but I'm thinkin' he was right. I've had problems with my Achilles off and on over the last couple of years, but it hasn't bothered me recently.

Today I decided to join 80,000 of my closest friends at the Palace on the Prairie for a little shindig. That, of course, involved walking from south of Timberdell to the stadium. After that little forced march and the climb up the ramps and steps to the seats, it started aching, and limping back to the car didn't do it (or the opposite hip) any favors.

By the time I got home I was glad that my mom had left a cane in her car. And if you were driving on the Turner Turnpike and your ears were burning, all I can do is apologize and say is that it was just the pain talking.

Well, except for the jerk in the semi who decided that three flashes and go was OK even though there were already vehicles in the left lane, forcing us to take evasive action. You really are a dumbass who needs to put your CDL back in the box of Crackerjacks where you found it.

At least some Aleve has made it to where I can move my foot without swearing...

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I'm not going to be the one to say don't be a dumbass.
I will say we all need to start thinking we aren't as indestructible as we were in our youth anymore. My brain tells me I'm still about 40, but the body corrects that mindset every so often and it hurts.
It's coming to everyone eventually.
True, that. And only one way to avoid it that I know of. :)

BillM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Voltaren gel works great for me. Also your are only as old as you feel, sure would like to feel a 30 something again.
Voltaren gel is black magic in a tube. It works VERY well. It also has a list of horrendous potential side effects. I use it, and take two 75mg pills of Dicofenac Sodium a day. Works better for me than anything else. SWMBO uses the gel, but the pills made her ill. You have to try it to find out if it's going to work for you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom