In OKC, who to special order rifle from?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Huckelberry75

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for your suggestion and the information about MAS.

I can't order from H&H. I once tried to order a (very standard) rifle from them twice with 5 calls to them over a 6 month period. They told me it was "on order" each time, and never called back... in the end, I was not successful and do not plan on buying anything from them that they don't have in stock for the rest of my life.

I may look at calling one of the online stores and just having it sent to an FFL here. I could save some tax money that way I guess... since it'll be close to 100 dollars. A recommendation there may help me as well.

Everyone has their bad days, and I have heard both good and bad things about H&H. I do know of someone who works there that does know the value of good customer service and is very knowledgeable. Go in and ask for Clay Hoover, and he will take care of you.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't order from H&H. I once tried to order a (very standard) rifle from them twice with 5 calls to them over a 6 month period. They told me it was "on order" each time, and never called back... in the end, I was not successful and do not plan on buying anything from them that they don't have in stock for the rest of my life.

I apologize for what happened in the past. I can't speculate on what might have happened. The special order process is now a fined tuned machine. If it is available...meaning in stock at a distributor or factory, it will arrive in short order, usually less than a week. All that is required is 50% down and the order is placed.

If it is not in stock at a distributor or factory the order will not be accepted, therefore, no one gets their feelings hurt when their special order takes 6 months.

Again, I sincerely apologize for what might have occured in the past, and assure you special ordering is different now. Call me if you have questions.

Mike
947-3888, x132
I check voice mails at least once per hour and return calls right then.

FAL guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Research indicates this rifle is only available from the Savage Special Order department. So find a dealer willing to make the call and order the rifle. But don't expect a quick delivery.

Latest posts

Top Bottom