In search of a breech plug ASAP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buckshot

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mis placed my breech plug for a T/C impact 50 cal muzzle loader and cannot locate the dang thing. The part number at T/C is 31007761 but I couldn't get it here before Friday if I bought a replacement. Cabelas can't get it here and neither can optics planet before Friday either. Any chance anyone close to OKC has an extra they'd be willing to sell me in a hurry?

scottb42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mis placed my breech plug for a T/C impact 50 cal muzzle loader and cannot locate the dang thing. The part number at T/C is 31007761 but I couldn't get it here before Friday if I bought a replacement. Cabelas can't get it here and neither can optics planet before Friday either. Any chance anyone close to OKC has an extra they'd be willing to sell me in a hurry?

Have you managed to find one? I have a T/C Impact that is dormant and can probably go without its breech plug for a bit. Send me a PM if you can use it.

Just to confirm this is what you're looking for, yes?
Impact breech plug.jpg

scottb42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you all for the replies. I'm just gonna bow hunt. Has nothing to do with any opinions above, just ok with bow hunting due to time.

Good luck, shoot a giant and God bless.
Understood. Wishing you a successful hunt.

Now that you've made other plans your missing breech plug will rematerialize.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When you find it make sure to clean well and lube liberally before next use. I've heard that's the proper thing to do but I have no experience with them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom