Increased Hunting and Fishing Licenses Costs Proposed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That’s really funny, because I’ve never had an Oklahoma game warden give a definitive answer to any regulation question I’ve ever had. All I’ve ever been told is to read the rules. :scratch:
I’m not gonna pretend to be any help with answering your questions, but I am curious: what kinda questions are you asking that he/they won’t or can’t answer outright?

Jared

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure what “LM*off” means, but I think my post may have been misunderstood. I haven’t read all the changes, but I’ve no issue with the new license and fee structure from what I’ve seen so far. As long as it’s not cost prohibitive, anything that makes it simpler to go hunting/fishing is good in my book.
I was quoting two posts (yours and someone else’s) that were positive towards the changes, and added my own comment to point towards more benefits of the bill. My sarcasm and laughter was not pointed towards you, but rather those that have only bashed the bill. Sorry for any confusion.

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a combination 'lifetime' license, too... and thanks to my age, there's no additional annual cost. Of course, that fact doesn't affect the cost (or availability) of tags... but every little bit of help is appreciated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom